Friday, November 21, 2008

Pigtails and Boo-Boos

Ainsley's hair has finally grown long enough to put into full-blown pigtails, not just the half-up, half-down kind. I tried to get some pictures of it before she went to MDO yesterday, because she just looked so darn cute. I know, I may be a little partial. She wasn't extremely cooperative, but I did manage to get a couple of pictures. If anyone has tips on growing out those bangs, bring 'em on!

And I also got one of Collin's boo-boo. It's not too gross, but if you're extremely sensitive to these kinds of things, then don't scroll past the first picture of Collin!

Doesn't Bella look absolutely thrilled to be getting Ainsley's love?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww the pig tails make her look so grown up! Mr. Mans chin doesnt look too bad, nor does it look like it bothers him!

Monica H. said...

Such a cute outfit Ainsley has on! She is the best dressed little girl for sure! Her pigtails are adorable and Collin's chin looks better than I imagined.