Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Makin' Tahkie-dires!

A few days ago, Ainsley kept saying something that to me, sounded like "Unna make tahkie-dires." Huh?!? I asked her over and over again, and could not figure out what the heck she wanted to make. I even asked Collin if he could understand her. I thought that by now I would've been able to decipher any and all toddler talk coming from the mouth of my sweet 2-year old daughter. Apparently not. So I called Jeremy and put Ainsley on speaker phone to see if he could figure it out. He immediately said, "Oh, she wants to make crocodiles. With the Moon Sand. We were making them the other day." Absolutely! Because tahkie-dires sounds just like crocodiles!


So once again, today Ainsley asked to make some "tahkie-dires." Here's a little video:



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That video is so cute it made me laugh out loud! It really does sound like she's saying "tahkie-dires." That really looks like a fun toy too