I really don't have much of anything to blog about. It's just that I have a few pictures to post. The first three are from a few weeks ago at Jeremy's parents' house.These other pictures are from this week. We spent a couple of days in Mt. Enterprise doing a lot of nothing! Actually, the kids had a blast feeding the cows and riding a friend's 4-wheeler with their daddy. Also, Collin managed to get cut by a thorn on his ear while riding the 4-wheeler, and then later he got stung twice on his neck/chest by a bee. He's having the most wonderful streak of luck here lately!
Saturday, November 29, 2008
No Title Tonight
Posted by Cochran Family at 7:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wow--Mt. Enterprise--I haven't been there in years! My dad is restoring my grandparent's old camphouse up there, though.
What did you do for Thanksgiving? I remember the cheesey broccoli casserole you brought to Susan's for Thanksgiving a few years ago. It was so good! I would love the recipe for that.
Post a Comment