Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Our Weekend

On Saturday morning the kids and I went to a birthday party for two of their little friends. The weather was great and they had a lot of fun playing with their friends. I only snapped one picture.

Saturday afternoon we loaded up the car and headed down to visit my mother. This time Jeremy's family came too and we had a blast! It was my mother's birthday, and also the weekend that her church has their "Extreme Machine" Sunday. It's a lot of fun, and the kids absolutely love it! After the church service, they have a big festival on the church grounds. They have a car show, skydivers, fire trucks, motorcycle stunt show, mud bog, bounce houses for the kids, rock climbing wall, games, etc!!! And the best part? It's all FREE!

Collin helping Nana blow out the candles
Ainsley and Landon checking out one of the miniature horses
Collin waiting in line to go down the BIG inflatable slide
Having fun in the playground
Collin and Landon LOVED the firetrucks!Inspecting the inside of the truck

Cousins: Hope, Ainsley & Collin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to see a photo of Mama Pam here!

The photo of the kids on the back of the fire truck is adorable! When did Hopey start looking so old?

Anonymous said...

What kind of camera do you use? I could tell it's a nice one because you're photos are great! I use a Canon Digital Rebel, and your photos look pretty similar to mine.

I've found it's difficult to have people leave comments on blogs like this :p Only about 2% of the people who view my blog leave comments!

And thank you! I do have a small interest in photography :) I figured with all the places I'll be traveling I should learn how to take good photos!