Thursday, October 30, 2008

Like Mother, Like Daughter? Maybe not...

This afternoon I am outside with the kids while they play in the backyard. Just a little while ago, Collin discovered a green frog on his swingset, at the top of the slide. Well, if you know me well enough, you know that frogs and amphibians of any type are not my thing. In fact, they downright scare me to some degree. Collin wanted me to move the frog so that he could play on the slide. I didn't want to go near the thing, but he insisted that I make it go away so that he could play. I found one of his toy golf clubs to sort of poke at it and encourage it to go on its merry way. I must say, this particular frog was pretty stubborn, but it did eventually make its way into the playhouse part of the swingset. Ainsley was excited to see the frog, so I ran in to grab my camera...



And a cute one of Collin, just because I like it!

1 comments:

THE LUCAS FAMILY said...

I thought you liked frogs?