So...yesterday was a crazy busy day. Jeremy was off and we had tons of running around and things to do since it's his only day off until we leave for Maui on Sunday. Collin had a dentist appointment for his first ever cleaning. He went to the dentist I guess last year to have his teeth checked out, but it was a very basic visit with no cleaning involved. He was terrified and screamed the entire time. So this time when I made the appointment for his cleaning, I told the lady that I wasn't sure how he'd do. I even went so far as to ask if it was possible to give him "the gas" if he got too hysterical. She told me that they don't really do that for cleanings, and I assume she probably thought I was crazy. Let me tell you, Collin did GREAT! When they called his name he went right on back like it was nobody's business. All his teeth look fine also - no cavities!
After finishing up at the dentist's office, we headed home because the exterminator was coming to take care of our pesky little bugs and whatnot. In the course of her (yes, our exterminator is a lady) de-bugging our home, she asked if Ainsley was in my bedroom trying to take a nap. I told her I didn't think so, that she was probably seeing what she could find to get into. A few minutes passed and I realized that it was pretty quiet and decided I had better go check on her. And there she was. Standing in our bath tub, Mary Kay compact in hand, digging her fingers into my eyeshadows. Ahhh!!!!!! Boy what a time she had rubbing that eyeshadow on her face, belly and then the tub. This one picture truly does not do it justice.
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Future Mary Kay lady
Posted by Cochran Family at 5:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Her shirt clearly explains it all!!! Very very cute!!!
haha...I honestly didn't even notice her shirt
Post a Comment