It is so hard to believe that today my baby girl turned two years old. As I type this, she is saying, "I lub ooo Coddins!" Translation: I love you Collin. Isn't that the sweetest?! And it was done with absolutely no prompting! I'm sure at any minute it will turn into screaming, hitting, and throwing toys at her brother, but for now I'll enjoy the moment! Yep, there she goes! Anyway, Ainsley is still a sweet angel baby underneath all the "terrible two's" stuff she's going through. It's crazy that it's already been two years since she joined our family. Where does the time go??
We celebrated Ainsley's birthday on Saturday with a party here at our house. She had a great time and got TONS of new toys! Time for a garage sale...
Here are a few pictures from her party.
1 comments:
I can't believe she is two! Love the cake, love the ballerina skirt too.
Post a Comment