Last night I sent Ainsley home with her Aunt Janice to stay the night in Calvert with her, her Mimi and Be-Baw. This freed me up to spend more one-on-one time with Collin. I took him to Hastings and we rented a couple of movies, then to Papa Murphy's for a pizza. We rented Chronicles of Narnia, which so far has been excellent! We started it too late in the evening, so we'll have to finish it sometime today. I also bought a used rental of Underdog. I think Collin's gonna love it! I like to get Disney movies for the kids, so I'm glad I came across that one at a cheaper price! Anyway, Daddy came home from work early enough that we all got to spend some good quality time together!
This morning, since it was still just Collin and I, we went to the matinee of WALL-E. Oh my goodness, I cannot tell you enough how great this movie was. I didn't really know that much about it going into it, other than it looked like an interesting enough movie that would be good for kids. I had heard from people that it was good, but still wasn't all that sure that it would be my kind of movie. Well let me tell you, it was TERRIFIC! Collin and I just giggled the whole way through. But it's more than just funny - it's touching, it's eye-opening, and just a very good feel-good movie that the whole family will like, not just the kids. So if you have time, you should definitely check this one out. It has a great, powerful story!!!
Saturday, July 12, 2008
You, Me & WALL-E!
Posted by Cochran Family at 2:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Didn't you just love this movie!! I'm so glad you and Collin went to see it!
Post a Comment