Saturday, August 16, 2008

Long Time, No Post!

Wow, it has been quite a while since I posted last! I guess there really hasn't been much excitement to share. Just for the sake of posting something fresh, here are a few pictures taken over the last few weeks. Enjoy!

The following pictures were taking out at Jeremy's grandparents' house. Ainsley and Collin really enjoyed the time they spent visiting their great-grandparents, Grandma and Ta-Ta. Collin got to go feed the cows with his Uncle Timmy, and he felt like a true cowboy! He still talks about that and how much fun it was. He'll say, "Uncle Timmy said I'm his little cowboy." How cute!!!

One day Jeremy let the kids help him make some vanilla pudding...

And here's a cute picture of Ainsley hanging out on the back porch with her Mimi.

1 comments:

Monica H. said...

I love Ainsley's apron! Too cute!!