This past week, Collin decided he wanted to help me make his PB&J sandwich for lunch. Nothing new, as he routinely eats 7+ of them each week. He was more than eager to retrieve the grape jelly from the fridge, and as he was carrying it to the counter, I heard a huge crash from the living room. Then I immediately heard, "I'm sorry, Mommy" followed by lots of crying. He ran to the recliner, curled up in a ball, hid his face and cried, cried, cried. He was so upset that he would be in trouble! I finally reassured him that he was not in trouble, and that accidents happen. To calm him some, I asked if he wanted me to take pictures to show daddy the mess. For some reason, that cheered him up a bit! After sweeping, mopping, vacuuming and sweeping some more, I'm still finding shards of glass. Hopefully they'll all be found with the broom, and not our feet!
Saturday, July 12, 2008
The Great Grape Jelly Disaster of 2008
Posted by Cochran Family at 1:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Awww! I hate it when glass breaks! Poor Colin! I hope you get it all cleaned up..... some day ;)
Post a Comment