Wednesday, July 1, 2009

More random Disney pictures

This post consists of pictures that were taken by the Disney PhotoPass photographers. You will once again notice that Ainsley was a toot for pretty much all pictures taken of her!

Our first day. This was taken at our hotel, Wilderness Lodge.

The setup at Hollywood Studios for Cars. Too bad it was basically like a cattle call, because Collin absolutely loved this!!
I know, this picture is super goofy!

Not at all sure what to think of Ariel...
I wish we could have spent more time at Animal Kingdom. It was very hot and we were all really crabby that day so we left shorty after lunch. Probably what really ruined our time there was the guy puking at the table across from us as soon as we sat down for lunch. Nice.

The Tree of Life (sans two screaming kids)
And of course, Belle :)

1 comments:

Sam and Courtney said...

It looks like y'all had such a good time! I have really enjoyed looking at all the pictures - priceless memories! Reading about your trip makes me really want to take my kiddos there!