A few months back I bought a subscription to Family Fun magazine for less than $5 for a whole year (thank you Elizabeth for your awesome bargain blog!!) and have enjoyed flipping through the pages over and over. This morning I decided to break up the monotony that is summer, and try out a little project from the newest issue. I have to admit, this is the first project/craft I've tried from the magazine because quite frankly, I'm a bit lazy when it comes to these types of things. :) And I'm glad that this one was quick and easy because it took all of 45 seconds for my kids to decide that it was too hot outside.
I was going to type out instructions here, but I figured I'd just link to them! Here are a few pictures of Collin and Ainsley making foam "snakes" with their "Foamerators"!!!!
Friday, July 24, 2009
Posted by Cochran Family at 3:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cool!! We will have to try it! So, the pictures of Ainsley in your dresses are priceless!! I have some of my baby clothes, and I will have to get pictures this time (AM grew too fast before I realized I had them!)
That looks like fun and I'm sure Cameron would love it too! I will have to try it!
Post a Comment