The kids and I went down for a visit with my family this past weekend, and while we were there, my mother, sister and I took a trip down memory lane by digging all sorts of old stuff out of the cedar chest. We came across a few of my dresses from when I was a child. I thought it would be fun to put Ainsley in them and take pictures to compare to old photos of me in them. The first dress was made by my mother. I am not sure how old I was when I wore it, but I'm guessing I was maybe 5 or 6. Ainsley is almost 3, so this is a little big on her!! I couldn't find a picture of me wearing it, although I do know one exists. She made matching dresses for my sister and I. Mine was purple and Susan's was pink.This next dress was made by my grandmother (my mother's mother) and I distinctly remember adoring it to pieces. I'm pretty sure I was around 5 when I wore this dress, so once again, it's a little bigger on Ainsley at 3 than it would be in a couple of years!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Memories...
Posted by Cochran Family at 2:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
OMG...how cute were you and those dresses!!! Simply, simply adorable!! I especially adore the old photo of you in that precious dress!! That is a photo that must be enlarged and put in a frame!! Seriously, timeless and sweet!! And one of these days after Ainsley wears them, display them in a shadow box!!
Post a Comment