Monday, March 30, 2009

End of March update!

I haven't posted anything in a while, so thought I would add some new pictures.

Yesterday we went to Bremond to celebrate Jeremy's grandparents' birthdays. The weather was amazing and we spent most of the day outside. Jeremy took his fishing pole, so we went back to the pond for a little fishing.

Picking flowers

Off to visit the cows!
Why did they all run from me? :(

Today we had a MOPS playdate at the park. It was SO nice to visit with friends while the kids entertained themselves! Collin had a great time climbing this tree!

Some friends of ours hosted a little get-together for the kids over spring break. We all had so much fun!!


These last 3 pictures are from a trip to the park, earlier this month.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Too cute!

Monica H. said...

Now those are some cute pictures!! I love the one of Ainsley walking up to the cows and the one of her with her daddy baiting the hook on the fishing pool!!