Today we were so thrilled to attend a birthday sledding party at Mt. Aggie. I never even knew such a place existed around here!! The kids (and I!!) had some serious fun! When we first got there and hiked up the hill, both Collin and Ainsley were crying/whining and a little afraid because it was extremely windy at the top of that hill. The first time down, I rode with Ainsley and Collin rode with another sweet girl there. After that, Collin was on his own!! He wanted to do it all by himself, and by golly did he! There were a few times when he rode down with Ainsley, but mostly he did it on his own. Collin cried when the party was over because he was having such a blast. Here are some pictures from our time there.
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Sledding in Texas in March
Posted by Cochran Family at 6:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The bluebonnet photos are so precious! Their hair is getting so light too
I want to take bluebonnet pics w/ Eli. I wish I knew about Mt. Aggie-I would have loved to sled, but then again, I got my sledding itch out of the way in Idaho!
Loving the bluebonnet pics! we missed you this morning.
Looks like Collin was a pro sledding down at Mt. Aggie! Bluebonnet pics are so good!!
Post a Comment