I feel like I'm really behind on blogging and am not sure if I'll ever really be able to fill in all the gaps! So for now I'm going to just post some pictures from this Easter holiday.
These first two pictures are from Collin and Ainsley's Easter egg hunt at Mother's Day Out. Every time Ainsley found an egg, she would be way too interested in opening it to continue on. That trend continued for all the egg hunts she did!



This next set of pictures was taken on Saturday, at an Easter festival at the church where the kids attend MDO. The kids had SO much fun!!
Here's Collin getting one of the most iconic Easter figures painted onto his cheeks - spiders! LOL


Time to hunt eggs!


Here are Collin and Ainsley on Sunday morning before church. Can you believe they cooperated SO nicely for these pictures??? I was so happy!



After church we headed to Calvert for lunch with Jeremy's family. After the kids had their naps we went down to Memaw's house for another egg hunt for the kids. We stayed and visited for a while and had a great time.
Ainsley getting a little quiet time with Memaw before the madness begins!

Landon

Memaw helping the kids find eggs...


Collin cracked a confetti egg on my head and thought it was just hilarious!

Uh oh, now it's time for Be-Baw!

Collin showing off some of his Easter basket loot

Oh dear - can you tell she loves her some candy?!?!

Well, I guess that about wraps up the Easter blog. We didn't manage to get any family pictures this year - the kids weren't cooperating. Maybe next year! :)
2 comments:
Those Easter pictures are SOOO cute!! I cannot believe you got them both smiling so cute. Frame-worthy!!
The Easter pics are cute!! I love Ainsley's dress! That color is so pretty on her!!! Very very sweet!!!
Post a Comment