Thursday, March 12, 2009

Easter yumminess

Today I indulged in one of my very favorite springtime sweets: a Cadbury Creme Egg.
I have never understood why so many people are repulsed by them. To me, they are heavenly! The sugary sweet ooey-gooey goodness makes my jaw hurt! But oh how I love them! Another favorite of mine is Peeps.

I know they are pure sugar, with a mainly cardboard flavor, covered in a crunchy sugar coating, but I LOVE them! For some reason I like to eat off the "chocolate" eyes first.

Does anyone else out there enjoy these candies, or am I the odd woman out?! :)

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE the Cadbury creme eggs- they're my favorite!! You are making my mouth water. Can't say the same for the Peeps.

Anonymous said...

Cadbury... yum... heaven in a foil wrapping that usually cant all be peeled off. I had my first one of the season last week :) Not a huge fan of Peeps, but I understand the attraction!!!

Yummmmm chocolate with a gooey sugar middle. sigh...

THE LUCAS FAMILY said...

Oh my! Those things repulse me...I don't know how you eat them!

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of anyone not liking Cadbury Creme Eggs--I can't even imagine! I have been buying them weekly because they really are my favorite part of the spring. I look forward to them all year!

Melissa said...

So the weak individual that I am, I've already had about twelve.

Monica H. said...

Oh so yummy, I LOVE it ALL!! The peeps look especially cute on cupcakes too!!! The eggs and marshmallow treats are on my grocery list for sure! I wonder, do they make the Cadbury Creme eggs with dark chocolate? That would be even better! Mmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!