We had a great Christmas this year, spending time with our families. For the most part, the holiday was pretty typical. However, Collin and Ainsley both managed to get sick before Christmas and Ainsley is still battling some chest congestion. But overall, it was a great year! Here are a few pictures from the past week(s).
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
The look of Christmas...
Posted by Cochran Family at 11:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love your tree. It looks tall and slender-is that correct? Where did you get it. Singing Happy Birthday to Jesus-what a great idea. I may have to steal that one.
I love that cake, how neat! every year I vow to make a b-day cake for Jesus and it never happens (it does have something to do with my Christmas Eve baby :))
Wow, KK and Hope look so old! It's weird to think I haven't seen any of the little ones in nearly a year--Brent and Brian's girls have grown so much too! Glad your Christmas was a good one :)
Post a Comment