Today the kids had (and will still have) their music program at Mother's Day Out. I say had because they had a "dress rehearsal" earlier this morning, and they will have their true program again at 2:15. It was the cutest! Each class, well, except for the infants, got up on stage in the sanctuary and sang 1 or 2 songs. And my two actually participated this year! Last year Collin wasn't feeling well and/or got a case of stagefright and wouldn't go sing. And Ainsley was in the infant class last year, so her class didn't participate. I am sad (and infuriated!) to say that my camcorder failed me! I didn't get Ainsley's on video yet, but will get it when I go back to the church this afternoon. Hopefully she'll cooperate as well as she did this morning! I managed to catch Collin's performance on video with the video option on my camera. So, it's grainy and poor quality, but I guess it's better than nothing at all!
Here are the videos of Collin's class singing. I especially love the parts where Collin starts picking his nose. Priceless...
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Kids' Christmas Program
Posted by Cochran Family at 12:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Collin is so cute in that argyle sweater!
The girls loved this!
Post a Comment