Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Baby, It's COLD Outside!

We were pleasantly surprised to see snow this morning when we woke up. I knew it snowed a little bit before we went to bed, but I really thought it would be gone by morning. Then, this afternoon the snow started back up, so I scrambled to get the kids dressed and bundled up so that we could go play in the snow before it stopped. I was certain that it would be over in about 10 minutes. But it snowed for the rest of the afternoon and into the evening! I have never, in all my 31 years of living in Texas, seen it snow like this! I took lots of pictures - who knows when we'll see it snow like this again!

Collin & Ainsley were trying to make snow angels...
The dogs LOVE the snow!
Our first little snowmanAunt Janice came to play in the snow after work...And built a "BIG" snowman at Collin's request!The kids (and dogs) having fun in the snow!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks like a nice spring day in Idaho! Except our snow was too dry to make snowmen or snowballs. I did however make snow angels at 5 mos. pregnant! My neighbors probably thought I was nuts!

Anonymous said...

I remember it snowing a bit on Christmas Eve in 2002. Isn't global warming supposed to be preventing this??

Elizabeth said...

Cute pictures!! We were SO excited about the snow, too.