Monday, January 5, 2009

Yeah, we live on the wild side around here

I think my kids are going stir crazy from being cooped up in the house for the past two days. Not that their behavior is really much different on any other day, let's not kid. Ainsley's new baby doll stroller has been temporarily (I hope) transformed, much to my dismay, into a speed demon of a motor vehicle, operated by none other than Collin. I have told them repeatedly that it was not intended to hold anything heavier than a baby doll, but I've grown tired of repeating myself. And even I couldn't help but laugh at how much fun they were having. Gracie thought it was great fun too. See for yourself.Align Center

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!

Anonymous said...

What I have to look forward to!! That was precious! Their laughs mad my eyes water! :))