Monday, September 22, 2008

Random Happenings...

Well, it looks like Ainsley is on her way to the world of big-girl panties! She has been showing more and more interest and "signs of readiness" as the books say, in potty training. Now only if I can hang in there with all the accidents that are sure to happen along the way!

Jeremy's sister Kim and her family came into town this weekend for a visit. While they were here we all attended the wedding of their cousin, Sara, did lots of visiting, and had just a good 'ol time! Here are some pictures from the weekend.

And now, what you've all been waiting for! A song by Collin & Ainsley!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No way is she old enough to start potty training!!?!?!?! Where does time go! Oh and I LOVE the song by the way!

Monica H. said...

How precious! I thought it was so cute how Ainsley distracted Collin with "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star!" Megan and Trin loved watching the video!! Very cute and job well done!!