Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I Dream of Maui

In less than two months Jeremy and I will be taking a much needed, no kids included, vacation. We'll be going back to the beautiful island of Maui for our 5 year wedding anniversary. While I'm ready to go relax in one of the most beautiful places in the world, I'm also sad and anxious about leaving the kids for so long, and so far away!! Anyway, I've been browsing through pictures from our honeymoon in Hawaii and thought I'd share a few here. No laughing at how young and goofy we looked back then! Of course, I would be happy to have that pre-baby, 20 lbs lighter body back anyday!!

2 comments:

THE LUCAS FAMILY said...

Hawaii here we come!!! It's gonna be a blast...can't wait. Sorry to hear about your cat!

Monica H. said...

Great photos!!! You guys are gonna have a wonderful time!!!