There is a local magazine here in Bryan/College Station, called AYC - Active Youth & Community. They are currently having a Facebook contest for their August cover. All pictures submitted to the contest had to be of children, and taken by the uber-talented Sarah Giles of Butterfly Chaser Photography within the past year. We were in luck because we did a session with her in May! I decided to enter a few pictures of the kids and see what would happen. Well, one of their pictures was chosen as one of the finalists! How exciting!The contest is open until Sunday at 10pm. Winner will be chosen based on the most number of "Likes." To vote, (you must have a Facebook account) go to the AYC Facebook page by clicking on the above picture of Collin and Ainsley. Then you must "Like" the AYC page before you can "Like" the kids' picture. Does that make sense? If you'd like to vote but don't quite understand what to do, let me know and I'll help!
Thanks for the support. So many friends and people I don't even know have voted so far, and it truly is so appreciated. I am NOT one of "those moms", if you know what I mean. My kids are precious to me and I just think this would be an awesome thing to have in their baby books! If they win, sure that would be really cool! And if not, that is OK too! On behalf of Collin and Ainsley, I feel honored just to have their photo chosen as a finalist :)
Friday, July 16, 2010
Cover Girl (and Guy)....?
Posted by Cochran Family at 9:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I voted!
Post a Comment