This morning, my sweet 6-year old boy graduated from Kindergarten. I was certain that I would cry through the entire thing, but somehow I made it up until the very end. They played a slideshow of pictures of all the grammar school students throughout the year, to the tune of that Darius Rucker song, "It Won't be Like This for Long." Seriously, I lost it. I have a hard time hearing that one on the radio on any given day, much less my baby's kinder graduation!
The kindergarten classes recited a poem, a Bible verse, and sang a song. Then they were each given an award (certificate) for their Godly characteristic. Collin's was patience. Still trying to figure out where he got that one from.... :)
I am SO, SO, SO proud of Collin. He has matured so much over this past year. Much more than I would've imagined possible. He has made lots of sweet friends and is excited to go to school. I am so thankful for our BCS family.We stopped at Shipley's for a late breakfast after graduation. First time Collin has EVER eaten a sausage cheese kolache. Guess he's going to grow up after all, even though I have specifically asked him to STOP getting bigger! ;)
Friday, May 28, 2010
Graduation Day
Posted by Cochran Family at 12:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment