Saturday, December 19, 2009

How's about a Thanksgiving post?

I figured since I'm trying to catch up on my blogging, I might as well go ahead and include something from Thanksgiving. Collin's class went to a nursing home for a service project before school let out for Thanksgiving. They performed quite a few different songs/poems for the residents, and I'm sure they loved it! The facility is small, so parents weren't allowed to go, but they did have a program a couple days later for all of us to see. I am so amazed by how much their brains are able to retain!


We went to my sister's for Thanksgiving this year. It was quite a feast, with dishes of food covering most every surface in the house! I know I ate more than my share! :) Once again, I came away with only a handful of pictures. I always have my camera and have good intentions of taking lots of pictures, but then I get caught up in chatting or tending to kids and forget.

Ainsley with her Great-Uncle Ken
Collin relaxing with Daddy