Saturday, December 12, 2009

Ainsley's first dance performance!

This morning we went to the George Bush Library for Ainsley's little Christmas dance performance. They have been rehearsing the dance in class for weeks, and I just knew that when it came time to do it, she would likely just stand there sucking her thumb. Boy, was I wrong! Now, she didn't do every little step to the song, but she did a couple of movements, and that was enough for me! I told her beforehand that if she sucked her thumb all of her lipstick would come off. I think that was the magic trick - ha! Anyone who knows Ainsley, knows that this girl LOVES her lipstick! I wanted to share some of the pictures with you.

In the auditorium, waiting to go dance
In deep thought...
"Ho, Ho, Ho! Who wouldn't go?"
Collin and Ainsley with Mimi and Be-baw
"Noooo brudder!!!!" She wanted the pictures all to herself...Ha!
In the craft room making an elf decoration
Collin chose some "stained glass" ornaments

1 comments:

Lee Ann Morris said...

Oh Kerri! She is soooo pretty! Did you just want to cry when she went on the stage?! You have a beautiful family!