Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Collin is 5!

Collin had his 5th birthday on May 11. He is SO EXCITED to tell everyone that he is 5 years old now! We were down at my mom's for Mother's Day, while Jeremy enjoyed some time with the guys playing golf in Arkansas for the weekend. My mother wanted to give him a little party there at her house for people who would probably not be able to make the drive up here for a party. We all had so much fun swimming and eating cake and ice cream.


Yesterday I took cookies to Collin's class at Mother's Day Out for a little birthday party with his friends. Once again he was SO excited to have yet another party!


Then after MDO we went to Target so I could get a few things. I was browsing the toy aisle when I discovered a Hot Wheels bicycle on clearance! We had already talked about getting him a new bike for his birthday since he has pretty much outgrown his little 12" bike. There was only one left so I snatched it up and Collin couldn't have been happier!!! Here he is on his new bike.



1 comments:

Melissa said...

He's getting so big. I like your new layout.