As we watched the season finale of American Idol on Wednesday night, Ainsley said a few funny things...
During Allison Iraheta's duet with Cyndi Lauper: "Look, she's like Ariel!" in reference to Allison. Ya think? I guess so, haha!
And then there was Adam Lambert. I don't know about you guys, but I'm really glad that all of the screeching and screaming is over! Was he talented? Yes, of course he was. But to me, he was a little too talented and "schooled." Just didn't seem natural. Anyway, back to Ainsley's comments!
When Adam walked out for his performance with Kiss: "Mommy, he's pwetty!" LOL! Uhm, yeah I guess "pretty" is the right word!
In reference to Gene Simmons' makeup and signature tongue: "Mommy, he wear makeup?" and "He stick his tongue out!"
Ah, the innocence of children - I love it! :)
Friday, May 22, 2009
Ainsley's American Idol Highlights
Posted by Cochran Family at 10:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment