Saturday, April 18, 2009

D-Day

Well, it has finally arrived. Tomorrow morning we'll load up and head off to Disney World!!! WAHOO!!! Jeremy and I have managed to keep the trip a surprise for all of these months. We did finally set Collin and Ainsley down on Wednesday evening to tell them we'd be going on an airplane to a "surprise place." It's their FIRST EVER plane ride, so cross your fingers, knock on wood, PRAY, whatever, that they'll do fine. Plane rides can be quite stressful and a little frightening (even for me!) so I'm hoping for a smooth day of traveling with the kids. I'm very much looking forward to seeing their expressions when they find out our "surprise place" is Disney World!! Oh, to see it through the eyes of little ones. :)

We decided months ago, when we started planning our trip, that this would be their trip. Jeremy and I took our vacation to Maui back in October. I'll have to keep reminding myself of that, especially when they have their own ideas of which attractions they want to see, rides they want to ride, etc. We just want them to enjoy every single moment and have memories that will last them a lifetime!

We're not taking the laptop, so most updates will have to wait until we return from Florida. So for now, I'm signing off. Until next time....

1 comments:

Melissa said...

What a wonderful surprise. I might have to remember that idea.