How has my day gone? Well, I'm so glad you asked! It's actually not been that bad. The weather is absolutely gorgeous out and I can't wait for Ainsley to get up from her nap so we can go out and play! And today I can actually breathe normally, so that's a plus!
This morning, Ainsley got into a little bottle of Bath & Body Works antibacterial hand gel from my bathroom drawer and was rubbing it aaaaallllllll over her hands and arms, and then happened to get it into her eyes...ouch!
Earlier, I thought I had found a good opportunity to jump in the shower. I even thought about shaving my hideously hairy legs but I knew that was pushing the time limit. I was literally not in the shower for 5 seconds when Collin came in saying something about Ainsley being in the trash. Great. So I asked him if he could pleeeeease just keep an eye on her for a few minutes while I showered. Yeah right. Asking a 4 1/2 year old to watch his 2 1/2 year old sister for a few minutes?! Like that was gonna happen. When I got all dried off I discovered that Ainsley had unloaded all of the trash from the half bathroom onto the toilet lid. She was apparently rummaging for Collin's Transformers bandaid that I had given him the other day. Gross.
And then it was lunchtime. As I was mixing up Collin's usual PB&J, in walks Ainsley with the razor-less razor that we keep in the bathroom for Collin to pretend shave. Except along with the razor, she had tons of white goo on her face. She had gotten into the tube of Neutrogena Skin Aid from our bathroom drawer and was using it as shave cream. Oh, what fun! She was just having herself a good 'ol time.So yeah, that's been our day so far! I just can't wait to see what the rest of the day has in store!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
What a day - and it's not over yet!
Posted by Cochran Family at 3:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey girl! :) I had no idea you even came by or that you had a blog!! I've enjoyed reading about your family and hearing all the adventures that you have in motherhood too! ;) I added you to my list of blogs I read! :) Thanks for the comment and I'll let you know if I decide to change the settings and need your email for it! :) Your family is SO precious! Your kids are ADORABLE! :)
Haha, I just saw your response on MckMama's blog, and I have a Colin Cochran too. Yours is a cutie!
Post a Comment