Saturday, February 28, 2009

Oh, the sweet things our kids say!

I was just in Collin's room getting him dressed for the day when my stomach started making funny growling noises. Then Collin and I had the following conversation:

Me: "My tummy's acting crazy this morning."

Collin: "Maybe it's because you're gonna have a baby."

Me: "What? What do you mean?"

Collin: "Well, look at your belly."

Me: "What about my belly?"

Collin: "Well, it's gettin' kinda' big."

Me: "Oh."

Wow. Guess it's time to get serious about those situps!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Maybe he's just wishing for another sibling. . .

I heard this story yesterday. A mom was in the check out line at the grocery store and her daughter told the clerk, "My mom picks her nose and eats her boogers!" The mom totally embarrassed asked where she learned to say that, toddler's repy: "Barak Obama!"

Mommy had been teaching daughter how to say the new presidents name. . . I guess she learned how!