Well, I "think" we're re-entering the potty training stage with Ainsley. A few months ago she started showing some interest, and then within a few days that interest was gone. Now I'm more or less trying to go with instinct. She's showing more signs of readiness: not wanting to be wet or dirty, tee-teeing on the potty before baths, etc. She'll be 3 in July, but I'm definitely not going to force the issue!
This morning I pulled out the Pull-Ups and asked her to tell me the names of the princesses on one of them. I also grabbed my camera to get a little video of it because I think it's so funny that she calls Sleeping Beauty something that sounds more like "shake your booty." And at the end she's saying that she wants "new lipstip" or lipstick. The girl is addicted to lip gloss!
1 comments:
Bekah was bribed in efforts to use the potty. Her reward was a princess-a Pocahontes doll.
It worked.
Post a Comment