After waiting an eternity, we finally got to have our "big" ultrasound yesterday, at 23 weeks. For some reason I was much more nervous going in for it with this pregnancy than with Collin & Ainsley. I guess with them I was more excited. Now that I'm older the stakes are higher and that brings about a lot of anxiety for me. And for some reason it seems like it's been much harder to eat right and take more care of myself this time, so I worry that I'm not getting the foods I need, or I'm eating/drinking all the wrong things, yada...yada...yada... BUT everything looked perfect! And we are pleased to tell you that we will be having our second baby boy sometime around the end of December and beginning of January. Here are a few of baby's first pictures.

You may be wondering where the one picture is that confirms baby's gender. Call me strange, but I still feel like giving him a certain amount of privacy and don't feel like putting it all out there for everyone to see. You will just have to trust me that this is most certainly a boy :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment