I don't know about you, but I LOVE to send and receive Christmas cards. It's so refreshing to go to the mailbox and find a greeting card waiting for me, rather than a bill! I prefer to send photo cards because they have such a personal touch. So, when I discovered through a blog that I follow, that Shutterfly is giving away 50 FREE Christmas cards to bloggers, I was beyond excited! I have ordered from Shutterfly in the past, and have always found their quality to be wonderful. I have looked through all of the different styles and am going to have a hard time choosing! Here are some of my favorites:


Can you tell I'm fond of the red, green and brown color combination? :)
I also love their party invitations. One day when I'm all grown up, I would like to have a Christmas party at my house and send out fun invitations! I like this one...
Would you like to grab some free Christmas cards for yourself? If so, go here! There is no restriction on blog size. Happy shopping!
Saturday, November 27, 2010
Christmas Cards
Posted by Cochran Family at 1:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Thanks for posting about the offer, Kerri! I summited an application and am excited to hear back. I already designed a card I really like, but you're right--there are too many beautiful options available!
I might even talk Joseph (our anti-camera man) to try for some "real" portraits of us this week ;)
Post a Comment