Saturday, August 28, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday Collin!

Collin's birthday was actually back in May, but because I've been having so many issues with Blogger, I'm just now getting to make this post!

This year we celebrated Collin's birthday about 4 different times. First was at Nana's house. She made him a cake that looked like a dirt track with a motorcycle. We did a mini birthday party with his cousins since they wouldn't be able to make it up for his party.

Nana's birthday gift to Collin - a guitar!

Birthday morning: a DS from Mommy and Daddy!

The evening of his birthday, Mimi and Bebaw took us all to Chuck E Cheese, which of course was Collin's choice. He doesn't think there is any greater place than this.

We had Collin's big birthday party at Powersports, a gym in College Station. The kids just love this place and it's great for parties. They get to run, jump and get all that energy out.

Collin chose a Monster Jam theme for his party this year. I found a lady on ebay (I think) who made the neatest invitations that look like an actual event ticket, except with all of the birthday information on it. Jennifer Galvan made the monster truck cake. It turned out so cool!

0 comments: