Friday, November 20, 2009

Long time, no post!

Wow, it has been entirely too long since I last posted a blog entry. The end of September, to be exact. Lots going on...Ainsley is STILL taking her dance class. There have been many days where I thought I should just take her out, but we just keep trucking along! I have decided that she just gets tired about half way through each class, which is usually when she lays in the middle of the floor, sucking her thumb. At least I know she's enjoying it and is not being forced into it! I have spoken with her teacher on many occasions and she thinks Ainsley is doing fine, just getting tired and distracted.

Last month our MOPS group held an Antiquities fundraiser to raise money to pay for childcare during our meetings. While these photos are not at all my style, I still think they turned out really good and super cute.


I am honestly going to try harder to update here. I have (or rather, I had) fallen into the Facebook trap and was posting everything there, when really it should go here! :)

1 comments:

Melissa said...

I figured FB was pulling you away. It seems like it has done that to many bloggers. My blog roll updates have been sparse, so you are not the only one.