Whoa, it has been over a month since I last blogged! That's what happens when life happens, I guess.
Today Ainsley had her very first day of dance class. I signed her up because she absolutely loves dancing around the house, pretending to be a ballerina. However, this is Ainsley I'm talking about, so I knew that there was a very high probability that once in class she might not cooperate. I got her all dressed up in the standard dance attire, baby pink tights, leotard and ballet slippers, and off we went! Once we were there she seemed excited enough, especially when putting on her shiny new tap shoes. In the dance room, she cooperated for all of maybe 10 minutes, and it was whining and crying from there on out. She followed one of the teachers around the entire time, wailing and sucking her thumb. I kind of felt bad, like maybe she was a distraction to the other girls, but I was reassured by the teacher that she was fine and it will just take some time to get used to. We'll see...she definitely has a mind of her own!
Here are a few pictures of my little dancer...
Monday, September 7, 2009
All she wants to do is dance, dance!
Posted by Cochran Family at 3:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
OMG, your daughter is adorable!
I had moments like that too when my daughter was young. She wanted to do a pom pom camp that my friends were teaching. It's all she talked about "is today pom pom?"
When the day finally arrived, she wanted nothing to do with it - my friends tried to get her to join the group, to no avail. A few days later she was like "when do I get to do pom pom again?"
And happy belated birthday to her too! :D
Post a Comment