Saturday, May 24, 2008

Splashin' and Jumpin'

The hot weather of summer has arrived. With the soaring cost of gas and other things, I'm trying to find new ways to keep the kids entertained at home. Last night we brought the kiddie pool down from the attic. Today I decided to fill 'er up. The pool was strategically placed underneath the bottom of the kids' slide. Collin is getting a kick out of sliding down into the pool! And to break up the monotony of that, I've also decided to air up the "jumpy thing" as we call it around here. So now the kids are going back and forth between splashing in the pool and jumping on the bouncer. And I get a couple hours' peace to play around on here!

2 comments:

Ken and Lisa said...

We love your blog! Your kids are adorable as always! Thanks for sending us the link - We'll be checking back often.

Love ya,
Ken and Lisa

Katie said...

Kerri - I am so glad that I can keep up with you this way! I am jealous about the pool at the bottom of the slide - I want to play!