This morning I was reading through my Brazos Family & Health Magazine and discovered that today was free admission day at the Brazos Valley Children's Museum! Now, the hotter it gets outside, the less I want to do out there. But I'm totally up for anything indoors, in the air-conditioning. Plus, who could pass up an opportunity for FREE entertainment?? I hurried to get myself and the kids ready so that we could get there when they opened - I knew it was bound to be CRAZY there today! The kids had such a fun time, and of course Collin didn't want to leave, even after we had been there for 3 hours! Collin's favorite things at the museum were the train tables, the "rocket ship" that you can climb through, and "shopping" at the mini HEB grocery store. Ainsley liked the grocery shopping as well, but I think painting was her favorite. However, she also spent a lot of time just wandering around, sucking her thumb. Here are a few pictures from our fun time this morning.
Friday, May 30, 2008
Children's Museum
Shopping:
Posted by Cochran Family at 6:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment